McDermott Realty Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Just got your license? We'd like to speak with you!
$160,000 at plan yearly
About McDermott Realty Group
THE OPPORTUNITY: Come work with McDermott Realty Group, the most dynamic real estate team in Southwest Riverside County. We are a rapidly growing team managed by industry veterans who embrace:
- HARD WORK
- maintaining a POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
Founded by Joe McDermott who built the largest Century 21 Office in Murrieta/Temecula between 2007-2016 before selling and launching the independent brokerage/team McDermott Realty Group, we have helped over 1000 clients during the past 14 years and are seeking motivated people to help even more.