Michele Herndon, PA
Great Real Estate Team in Tampa is hiring! We provide coaching, leads and systems!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
The Herndon Group at Keller Williams Realty serves real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Tampa Bay and South Shore areas.
We are expanding our team and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching?
- A team environment?
- 30-40 GOOD leads per month?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License required
- Current dues paid at local, state, national level required
- Current MLS fees paid required
- Hungry, Humble and Kind - required
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$100,000+ at plan
About Michele Herndon, PA
The basic premise of our team is to provide the best customer experience through training, developing and growing a team of high achieving Helpers at Heart who put others before themselves. We believe that high expectations from our team result in highly satisfied customers. We have a goal of helping over 100 people with their real estate needs in the next 12 months. We continue to remain in the top 100 agents at the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors every year. Our mission is to provide the ultimate customer service experience, desirable career growth opportunities, all the while enhancing our community through charitable works.
To find out more about our team visit: http://homes-and-beyond.com/blog/What-is-My-Story-by-Michele-Herndon/56542