We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$30,000+ per year
About EEST Investments
Who we are:
- We are a small ELITE team.
- We have high standards for who we work with.
- We track goals and progress excessively, have weekly mandatory meetings for accountability, and work together to solve any problems that come about.
- We are very involved in the community and different local charities.