the Muller Sales Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact new and pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$50,000+ from commissions
About the Muller Sales Group
At the Muller Sales Group, our goal is for the client to have an “experience” which is defined as a memorable experience. We want the WOW factor. We strive to develop the “Client for Life” by exceeding our client’s expectations and produce Raving Fans! Our mission is to TAKE the transaction out of the real estate transaction with an individualized touch to Enriching Your Families Lives One Smile at a Time".