SCT Real Estate
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Must possess a real estate license
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$100,000 - $125,000 yearly
About SCT Real Estate
We are one of the top real estate teams in the Carolinas and have an extensive track record of success. We're looking to add several agents to our team across the state that are coachable, eager, and relentless!