We are looking for a stellar Buyer's Agent to join our team!
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in Sugar Land and the Houston Metro Area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
• A licensed real estate agent?
• Deeply motivated to have more than you currently have?
• A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
• Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
• Structure, technology, and resources?
• To utilize proven systems and procedures that we already have in place?
• World-class coaching and leadership development?
• A team environment?
• To be a part of something bigger?
• An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Provide world class customer service to buyers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Hold open houses regularly
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
• Current Real Estate License
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Grit, determination and a great team player
• Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Quick response times
• Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
• Thrives in a true team environment
• Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
• College degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Lizz & Chris Sansone established The Sansone Group in 2000 and began their Real Estate business in Sugar Land and the Houston Metro Area. Last year, The Sansone Group earned the Diamond Club Award from RE/MAX International for the fourth time in five years. The Diamond Club Award is RE/MAX's highest level of production.With 175 transactions and sales of more than $50 million in 2017, The Sansone Group was named #15 in Luxury Sales and #20 in Sales Volume among Real Estate Teams in the Houston Metro Area by the Houston Business Journal. The Sansone Group is a member of RE/MAX Fine Properties in Sugar Land, Texas, the #1 RE/MAX Office in Texas for number of units and dollar volume sold the last two years.