The Ames Team Realty
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$100,000 Commission Based
About The Ames Team Realty
As Real Estate professionals, The Ames Team Realty is here to provide the tools and agent support needed to complete home sales and purchases with ease! We have helped thousands of clients over the years with their real estate needs in Washington County. We love what we do and would love it if you joined our family.