Thrive is growing and looking for you!
Fast paced, always changing career!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve Real Estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Love working with people?
- Looking for job that rewards your efforts?
- Interested in houses and the process of home buying?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
$50,000 - $100,000 Commission Based
About Thrive Properties
The mission of Thrive Properties is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through 12+ years of working in the Spokane market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the THRIVE Properties team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.