If you are you interested in a career where your income level is not capped, and you think you would enjoy helping people find the home of their dreams, then we would like to hear from you. Our team is looking for a new team member who is fun, honest and passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be. You do not need to be licensed to apply, but you will need to be licensed in order to sell real estate.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running. We have tools, systems and coaching in place for you to perform at a high level. All we ask is that you follow the systems we provide and that you show up to work with a positive attitude.
- Help guide 30 to 40 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Consult with clients to help discover their wants and needs; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Network with people and and proactively reach out to prospect for new customers.
- "Always Be Consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and helping guide them through the process.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team members.
- You must either have a current Real Estate License, or be willing to obtain one
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
$75,000 - $120,000
About Navigator Northwest
We are a close-knit team of four agents and one full-time admin. In the last two years, we have averaged over $24 million in sales volume. This year we're looking for a few good agents to join the team and help us achieve our goal of $40 million in sales volume.
- To surpass the expectations of every client through exceptional customer service and professionalism.
- A culture that empowers every team members’ personal and financial growth.
Commitment to being GRATEFUL:
- Growth- Commitment to consistent personal growth benefits our professional life and our home life.
- Respect- Speak and act respectfully and graciously especially in situations of conflict
- Accountability- We seek to be held accountable to our goals
- Trust- Creating trust begins with honesty
- Expertise- We owe it to our clients to be experts in the advice we give
- Focus: Daily focus on our 20% creates a career worth having
- Upbeat- Enjoy the daily process
- Loyalty- to every coworker and their success.