Would you be interested in helping people find the home of their dreams? We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent to join our team who is goal-driven, fun, and passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License, or willingness to obtain one
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
$75,000 - $100,000
About Navigator Northwest
We are a close-knit team of four agents and one full-time admin. In the last two years, we have averaged over $24 million in sales volume. This year we're looking for a few good agents to join the team and help us achieve our goal of $40 million in sales volume.
- To surpass the expectations of every client through exceptional customer service and professionalism.
- A culture that empowers every team members’ personal and financial growth.
Commitment to being GRATEFUL:
- Growth- Commitment to consistent personal growth benefits our professional life and our home life.
- Respect- Speak and act respectfully and graciously especially in situations of conflict
- Accountability- We seek to be held accountable to our goals
- Trust- Creating trust begins with honesty
- Expertise- We owe it to our clients to be experts in the advice we give
- Focus: Daily focus on our 20% creates a career worth having
- Upbeat- Enjoy the daily process
- Loyalty- to every coworker and their success.