Michelle Terry Real Estate
Do you love helping helping people find and/or property of their dreams? So we do! This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home. We are looking for a motivated Real Estate Agent who will represent the Buyer in a transaction. This individual will be passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be.
Our lead generating systems, smart technology, training and minimal out-of-pocket expenses will get you off the ground and running.
Michelle Terry Team will provide the following to foster your success:
- Mentor program to help ignite your earning potential as soon as possible.
- Marketing materials including business cards, property literature, stationary, etc.
- Training provided by nationally recognized real estate training/coaching team.
- Full-time Client Care Coordinator and administrative support (so you can focus on selling).
- Supportive and generous office/team culture that fosters personal and professional growth as well as celebrates success.
- Access to company generated leads plus a large existing database of prospective buyers so you can start producing immediately.
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Successfully closed an average of 2 sales per month during the calendar year.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and daily huddles or one-on
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Current Massachusetts Real Estate License (qualified candidate may be in the process of obtaining a license).
- Minimum 1 year experience selling Real Estate (preferred, but individuals without experience and a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply).
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with the staff but is also a self-starter who takes ownership of a task and the daily work schedule.
- Personable with outstanding customer service skills and exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with multi-tasking and creativity.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of G-mail, Google docs, Google sheets, Google calendar, and use of G-drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$75,000 Commission at Plan
About Michelle Terry Real Estate
Michelle Terry Team Real Estate is a brokerage located in Spencer, Massachusetts. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout Central Massachusetts.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Michelle Terry team member!