Michelle Terry Real Estate
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings
- Successfully closed an average of 2 sales per month during the calendar year
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business
- Participate in weekly team meetings and daily huddles or one-on-one
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Current Massachusetts Real Estate License (qualified candidate may be in the process of obtaining a license).
- Minimum 1 year experience selling Real Estate (preferred, but individuals without experience and a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply).
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with the staff but is also a self-starter who takes ownership of a task and the daily work schedule.
- Personable with outstanding customer service skills and exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with multi-tasking and creativity.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of G-mail, Google docs, Google sheets, Google calendar, and use of G-drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$75,000 Commission at Plan
About Michelle Terry Real Estate
Michelle Terry Team Real Estate is a brokerage located in Spencer, Massachusetts. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout Central Massachusetts.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Michelle Terry team member!