Stunning NJ Homes
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$200,000 at plan
About Stunning NJ Homes
Buying and selling homes are an emotional process for both buyers and sellers. With so many Real Estate Agents out there, it will be difficult to find one that will make that process easier. I have made it my commitment to serve my clients and put their best interests first. I am a master of new technology which takes my communication skills to the top level. North and Central Jersey areas are my specialty areas. The StunningNJHomes Corporation makes for an incredible, local, white-glove-service company, ready to help anyone from start, through the finish, & onwards as a personal contact -- always available for investment advice, referrals to vendors, or questions. We have rapidly grown and clients love us!