We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$70,000+ at plan commission
About Amalfi Estates
Founded 26 years ago by Anthony Marguleas, Amalfi Estates is headquartered in Pacific Palisades and is one of Los Angeles’ leading independent real estate brokerages. We are fortunate to be ranked #25 by the Wall Street Journal REAL Trends list for mid-sized teams nationwide with close to $2 billion in home sales. We chose to be innovative and free always to do what is in our clients' best interests. We operate as a team rather than individuals and only hire amazing people who live our service and performance culture. Giving back to the community is a big part of our culture. We give 10% of our commission to charity and are fortunate to have helped 1,000 families and pets by giving $1,100,000 over the past 5 years. Are you ready to be a part of our team?