Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Chappell Team
We are in growth mode! Join one of the top teams at Keller Williams Realty AV. Our Team has sold over 1,000 homes here in the AV and we are looking for a limited number of team agents to help expand. We will share with you our knowledge, experiences, leads, scripts and many other tools to help you become successful. Simply put, you excel, we excel... Please be sure to complete the entire application process. There is more to it than sending the resume. Be sure to check all email folders for follow up. Position requires a CA Real Estate license.