Live. Love. San Diego Homes
Open to Entry-Level and Experienced Agents!
Do you have a California Real Estate License?
Or a desire to get a California Real Estate License?
We can walk you through the entire process, show you all of the options for career paths available in Real Estate, and learn what questions to ask when shopping around for brokerages.
No pressure, no sales pitch. We just want to give you the facts you need to find the best fit in Real Estate, so that you make the best decision for you.
So if you've read this far.....
- Are you motivated? Driven?
- Do you enjoy being on your cell phone?
- Does it bother you to see a text message on your phone and not be able to reply.... even for just a couple minutes?
- Would you enjoy helping people make their real estate dreams come true?
Good Then keep reading!
- Do you want to make six figures working with a rapidly growing Real Estate team?
- Are you worried about a shifting market and want to be on a team that has a proven track record of profiting in a "down market
- Are you looking for accountability? Or are you more comfortable as a solo agent?
- Have you always wanted to hone your sales skills by training with the best sales trainers in the country?
- Have you wondered how you're going to diversify your income and create a solid foundation for your future?
We have several different options, AND we have more buyer leads than we can handle!
But more than leads... you will also get appointments set for you with motivated, ready-to-act buyers.
Plus our team also happens to include some of the most fun and interesting people working in San Diego Real Estate, with great culture.
Our goal is to help as many agents as possible to make more money in less time, while having fun!
- Master the art of building instant rapport with your clients.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Show homes to qualified buyers.
- Negotiate offers on behalf of your clients.
- Call text and email new potential clients to set face to face appointments.
- Get trained on how to easily set face to face appointments with new clients and all aspects of Real Estate.
- Write offers and negotiate terms in the best interest of the client.
- Review comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms, conditions, and availability.
- Learn how to develop relationships to ensure return customers and build referral business.
- Learn how to diversify your income so that you can build a secure future.
- Use creativity and build an action plan to solve problems and achieve goals.
- Have fun!
- CA Real Estate License required OR a desire to get a license
- Outgoing with excellent people skills
- Motivated and inspired to make money
- Sales skills a plus (but we also offer lots of training!)
- Knowledge of San Diego housing and neighborhoods (or the desire to learn)
- Intelligent and hard-working
- Communicative and friendly
- Desire to help clients reach their goals
- Responsive to clients needs
- Bilingual is a plus
- Adaptable willing to learn, and communicate effectively
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates (or equivalent) and at least 18 years of age
- Self-motivated honest, and able to set and achieve goals.
- Must have basic computer skills, and a willingness to learn about the latest advances in technology relating to online and off-line marketing
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to follow through
$85,000+ Commission Based
About Live. Love. San Diego Homes
Our team has sold over 500 homes in the last 5 years. We have opportunities in 2 parts of San Diego County.
Jesse Zagorsky, Team Leader, is obsessed with creating amazing client experiences while optimizing conversion rates. His San Diego based team consistently does $40,000,000+ in volume. As a national sales trainer and speaker, he’s appeared at the NAR Annual Conference, Inman and other events. Being a faculty member with Club Wealth, Jesse has facilitated many of their top tier masterminds, as well as being the MC of their Business Strategy Mastermind and Listing Agent Bootcamp.
Creating a fantastic client experience is the most important part of what we do. Buying a house should be fun... and the people you work with make all the difference!