Keller Williams Realty - Sean Zanganeh Real Estate
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
HUGE INCOME POTENTIAL IS WAITING FOR YOU!
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the San Diego area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and seller.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to Buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Work well in team atmosphere where everyone wins together!
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one).
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
- Sales skills are a must!
$70,000+ at plan commission
About Keller Williams Realty - Sean Zanganeh Real Estate
Ready to take your real estate career to the next level? Looking for a way to maximize your income while minimizing your overhead expenses?
One of the top real estate teams in the San Diego area is looking to add additional agents for 2018. We service all of San Diego county!
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and fun (selling lots of homes), while minimizing what they like the least (paper work). We provide ALL transaction, administrative, marketing, and training support.