Burnes International Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About Burnes International Group
Finding the right real estate team to build your career is one of the most important decisions you will make. It is imperative you align yourself with a team that can provide you with the best opportunity for success. Burnes International Group is that team! Our brokerage has grown to be the largest real estate company in the world, ranked the #1 training company in the industry, and voted one of the happiest places to work in the US. We are here for you.