Gamboa Real Estate Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
**Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required!**
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Acquire customers through leads, calls, and prospecting.
- Assist buyers through all aspects of the home buying process, from contract to close.
- Working closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home.
- Assist in all aspects of the sales process from contract to close.
- Collaborating with office staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers and potential buyers until the transaction is concluded.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Prospect for new clients and leads.
- Schedule and show properties to buyers.
- Schedule and hold open houses.
- Write Contracts.
- Negotiate Contracts.
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
Must Possess the Following Qualities:
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Positive attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Detail Oriented
- An organized and strong systems builder
- Team Player
- Honest, straight-forward, ethical
- Problem Solver
- Excellent phone skills
- Logical Thinker
- Fact and Task-Oriented
- Strong social skills
- Strong communicator
Knowledge and Skills:
- Active Real Estate License
- Ability to learn other programs, databases, and websites quickly
- Quick to respond to requests and completely dependable on follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Superior oral and written communication skills
$70,000 - $150,000+ commission based
About Gamboa Real Estate Group
We are a multicultural, top-performing Real Estate group located in Midvale, Utah. We help our clients navigate the buying and selling process to get into a house they will love; we provide investment courses to aspiring investors to grow their wealth and portfolio; and we are led by and celebrate our mission statement, "Creating Limitless Possibilities Through C.A.R.I.N.G".