The Grant Group
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Valid MN Real Estate License or be willing to get one (we will show you how)
About The Grant Group
The Grant Group is a fast-growing and fun real estate team serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul area! We strive to have the highest earning, and most experienced agents in Minnesota. Come grow with us!