The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$85,000 - $120,000
About The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We are a small but highly productive team that is looking for a third party processor to handle our in house loans and to potentially take on overflow from our affiliated boutique lending company. Prior experience and an active NMLS license are a must-have. Clear and timely communication practices will be the key to long term success with our team.