The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
$124,500 - $149,500 yearly
About The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
Our main office is in Roseville, Our company that is publicly traded on the Nasdaq, has operations in 50 states and 14 countries. We offer medical benefits, stock awards, discounted stock purchases, a revenue share based retirement plan, a very fast-paced fun team environment, free access to world-class coaching and on-demand training, top tech tools, and most of all the opportunity to become a true top producer yourself.
Our Team Sales have increased 51.25% each year over the last 3 years!
Our Systems and Training are working and producing real results for our team members.