RE/MAX Legacy Living | Motto Mortgage Prestige
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About RE/MAX Legacy Living | Motto Mortgage Prestige
RE/MAX Legacy Living and Motto Mortgage is a leading full-service real estate company with over 65 associates. We have two locations in Richmond and League City with over 600 annual transactions and $500M in sales. We are forward-thinking and innovative and provide a fun and collaborative work environment. If you are looking for a great place to build your career, we are the company for you.