The Hupman Real Estate Group, LLC
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Prepare representation contracts and purchase agreements
- Negotiate offers and repairs
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$75,000 - $100,000+ per year, commission
About The Hupman Real Estate Group, LLC
The Hupman Real Estate Group is a team of real estate experts fiercely committed to serving our clients and community. We are proud to have built an incredible team that has been ranked the #1 Keller Williams Realty team in the Greater Savannah area in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 and was also recognized by Real Trends as the #1 Large Team in Georgia for 2020.
Even more than the number of homes we've sold, we're proud of the way we treat our clients and our community. By setting aside a portion of every commission generated to our “Investing in Your community” initiative, we have donated over $200,000 to local and international nonprofit organizations.
As we continue to serve our clients and the community, we are always looking for the next talented member to join our team. If that person is you, we'd love to meet you!