Scott Durham Group brokered by Ferrari-Lund Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to work our qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About Scott Durham Group brokered by Ferrari-Lund Real Estate
Growing Real Estate team that utilizes the best technology available to assist our clients to buy and sell homes!