Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!