The Holmes Group
The Holmes Group, Murrieta, Ca US
Looking to hire professional Real Estate Buyer's Agents.
Our market is rapidly expanding and our office has more leads and appointments than we can handle! We are looking to bring on a few agents to help with the overflow of leads and appointments!
The Holmes Group is a driven and competitive Real Estate Company with an aggressive internet lead generation system providing HOT-HIGH connection leads directly to your phone.
ARE YOU OUR TYPE OF PERSON?
- We're looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career and not just get the job done?
- Are you a team player
- If you like people, you will love this career
- Good verbal communication skills
- Very driven
- Strive in a competitive atmosphere
- Continuous growth and training
- First-class marketing materials
- Sales and support from Lead Agents
- Extensive back-offie administrative support
- World-class training/tutoring problem
- Advanced mentoring
- Weekly team building
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (highly paid) individuals
- A healthy family-oriented environment that respects your hard hard-working ability
- We have an overflow of leads
- Insurance available
- Participate in weekly team training
- One-on-one meetings with Sales Manager
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Guide 30-50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Effectively communicate with management and team members
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month
- Join the company's culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents
- Current Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining CA Real Estate License
- Must be coachable
- Must be able to give full-time attention to this Real Estate career no exceptions
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Team Player
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Exercises active listening and questioning skills
- Excellent building client rapport
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A must to attend all Monday morning sales meeting
- Knowledge of using a basic computer and Google applications
- Be driven and motivated
About The Holmes Group
The Holmes Group is rapidly expanding and helping agents across America to build a successful career in Real Estate!