Hillman Real Estate Group at RE/MAX One Realty
WANTED: A licensed Real Estate Broker who loves working with people, is passionate and conscientious about what you are doing, who doesn’t mind getting their shoes a little muddy. Hustle is our motto and should also be yours. We are not going to promise you a six-figure income year one like other ads because let’s be honest - it’s about how hard you work.
HREG has well qualified long-term clients with over an 85% repeat & referral base, so we need someone who is going to take the time to care about our clients, learn our systems but be rewarded for doing so. We prefer a broker with experience but also willing to teach the person with less experience. Bonus points for being an all around good solid person. Culture & fit are keys to HREG success.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- A go-getter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people
- Eager to learn new systems and technology
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs and budgets
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Be readily available to your clients to advise and represent them in order to offer top notch service
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Learn from other agents so you can develop a successful and long-term career
- Guide 20 to 30 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Be an advocate for our clients to create lasting relationships
- Proficiency at converting online leads & generating your own
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Customer service experience is preferred
- High attention to detail with regards to contracts
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Must have availability on weekends and evening hours
- Must be flexible and willing to do what it takes
$60,000 - $80,000 at plan commission
About Hillman Real Estate Group at RE/MAX One Realty
We have a long established history in our real estate community and our team lead, Renee, is working on 19 full time years! We are looking for the right personality who will fit into our work family.
A little about our work environment:
We consist of the three R’s + J. Renee - Team Lead, Robin and Jonathan - Buyer Partners extraordinaire and Rebecca our killer Office Manager.
We are small but mighty (in the Top 25 Teams for RE/MAX in NC) but we need more you as we have more leads than we can handle.