Marti Hampton Real Estate
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Marti Hampton Real Estate
Are you ready to fully maximize your skill-set and take your career to the next level? Look no further, this is a tremendous opportunity to work with a fresh and energetic company. The right person will be in the driver's seat of an established company that provides website platforms to the top real estate team leaders in the US and Canada. The founder has continuously been recognized as the top team in volume in the world. The potential for the right candidate will help lead to a multi-million dollar business. We are looking forward to hearing from you and speaking to you soon.