Ginger & Co.- Keller Williams Preferred Realty
We're looking for someone who has a passion for results, who is driven, respects teamwork, has a desire to surpass goals, and wants to make an impact!
This person cares about their team members, their clients, the community, and the personal and professional growth of themselves and those around them!
We're seeking ambition - a fire in your belly!
We're looking for a self-starter who has a desire to build a career and be a member of a team that has a strong CULTURE.
Is this you or someone that you know?
Here's what we provide:
- Support in a family-like environment. Your success is our success!
- First-class marketing materials and support
- Extensive back-office/transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated and highly paid agents
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
About Ginger & Co.- Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Ginger & Co. is a top producing Real Estate Team in the Triangle. We have multiple opportunities for culture fit clients.