We are currently looking for an Experienced Real Estate agent to handle company leads. This unique program creates a win win for the office and the agent. Build your business while assisting pre approved buyers find homes in the Pierce County area. You must have at least two years experience and a proven track record with buyers.
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Generate and nurture leads through the sales pipeline using effective written and verbal communication skills
- Calling customers
- Consistently spearheads effective customer relations
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- On top of following up with potential clients
- Knowledge of the area
- Grasp of Real Estate and the contracts
- Patience to help First Time Home Buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Attentive to client needs
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Team oriented and full of resolve and determination
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Must be licensed in Washington State
$80,000 - $100,000+ commission sales
BHHS Northwest Real Estate provides brokers the support and resources to be successful, including: a culture of collaboration, a positive and professional work environment, industry leading tools to manage and grow your business, and a comprehensive business development and training program.
Our company has proudly been serving the real estate needs of buyers and sellers since 1948. We treasure our heritage while embracing progress, growth and innovation.