Real Estate Sales Associates Needed!
Why Did You Get Your Real Estate License in the first place?
Have you given any thought to that question lately?
Did you get into real estate with a passion to help people navigate the most rewarding and yet at the same time one of the most challenging processes in their lives?
Did you get into real estate with a desire to be a champion of change in the industry?
Now ask yourself the follow up questions:
- Does my current real estate position provide me the tools to operate with that passion?
- Does my current real estate position provide me the training to operate with that passion?
If you answered “Yes” to the first two questions and “No” to either one of the follow up questions we should chat.
The Greystreet Group @ Re/Max Premier is growing and is looking to bring on 1 or 2 Agents to help navigate our clients through this challenging yet enjoyable process.
Here are some of the Highlights of what our team offers:
- We utilize the latest and greatest lead generation tools combined with providing the training necessary to convert leads into lifelong clients.
- Team Administrative help to alleviate some of that busy work to allow you time to grow your business .
- Leverage one of the most well-known brands in real estate without the risks associated with coming in on your own.
- Access to one of the best real estate coaching programs in the industry.
- Growth opportunities as your skills grow.
- Ability to follow proven systems
- Be accountable for production
- Nights and weekends available
- Regular attendance at team events, trainings
- Strong technology background a must
- Must be a licensed real estate agent
- Desire to learn and be a team player
- Commitment to delivering great customer service experience
Salary: $85,000+ at plan
About RE/MAX Premier
Growing individual real estate agent looking to grow a team with additional sales opportunities in the local communities of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.