Lovejoy Real Estate
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
LICENSED REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $65,000+ in first 12 months! Over $100,000 in additional years.
We are a boutique team brokerage looking for the right people who want to be amazing. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- People of high integrity who want to help people realize their goals of home ownership.
- Accountability and support. A lot of accountability - we want you to be successful.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
Please do not apply if you are not a Licensed Real Estate Agent or currently pursuing your Real Estate License.
- Represent 30 to 50 buyers successfully each year
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purpose of property
- Differentiate yourself as a true professional by offering unbeatable service to clients
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Discuss goals to successfully choose a house
- Show properties to buyers
- Manage the transaction start to finish to meet the client's goals.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- You know your local real estate market like the back of your hand
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Friendly and outgoing
- High level of integrity
- Smart and motivated by success
- Humble and a team player
- Outstanding customer service
- Real Estate license in Oregon and/or Washington or in the process of obtaining said license
$65,000 - $125,000
About Lovejoy Real Estate
We are a small boutique team brokerage with offices in downtown Portland and Battleground, WA. We strive for a positive fun vibe where our agents want to come into the office. We are all in production and we work hard and play hard. Our clients are primarily sphere of influence and referrals - who you work with matters and we take good care of our customers.