We’re looking for an experienced Real Estate Buyers Agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer and listing agents.
If you’re looking for an opportunity on a team of top performers, upload your resume!
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Lead Generation – Prospect calls, open houses, personal notes, door knocking, more
- Social Media engagement—targeting your personal sphere of influence
- Monitoring inventory on behalf of clients - creating options for their consideration
- Showing homes to prospective buyers - facilitating tours (including nights/weekends)
- Preparing property valuations as a part of advising clients
- Preparing and submitting offers on behalf of clients
- Negotiating on behalf of clients throughout transactions
- Arranging/attending inspections, contractor appointments, appraisals
- Attending signing at closing - facilitating the transfer of keys
- Post-sale - obtaining online reviews, maintain client engagement on behalf of the team
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Positive mental attitude with a commitment toward growth
- Student mentality with a commitment toward learning new concepts and skills quickly
- Self-motivated to meet personal/team goals
- 100% commitment to honesty and integrity
- Availability to clients 5 days/week, and to team 7 days/week as needed to answer questions in order to properly manage/navigate transactions
- Proven ability to be punctual to appointments
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales experience is desired, but not required
- Oregon Realtor license is desired, but not required to apply- we will show you how to get your license
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Real Estate
We are a small team located in SW Portland specializing in helping buyers/sellers achieve their real estate goals throughout the Greater Portland Metro Area. Our philosophy includes creating ‘advocates’ through strong communication, high dedication, and stellar customer experiences. We rely heavily on advocates as a referral-based business with most of our clients being referred directly to us by past clients, friends, and family.
We run high volume—which creates a fun, energetic and at times a wildly exciting atmosphere. We are dedicated to the growth of our team members who are expected to learn quickly, work intensely and to contribute to system development/implementation—all with a positive and fun attitude.
Should you apply, please complete the assessment that will be emailed to you. After submitting your online application you will receive an EMAIL with further instructions to call a hotline. AFTER APPLYING PLEASE CALL 503-336-7738!