We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$85,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Dwellings Michigan
Dwellings Michigan is the #1 independent real estate brokerage in the Metro Detroit area. We have opened a 2nd location in Wyandotte and looking for growth-minded individuals to take advantage of opportunities that arrive as we expand our footprint across the state and beyond.