The Kimberly Davis Group at Keller Williams Realty
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are needing your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
$60,000 - $150,000
About The Kimberly Davis Group at Keller Williams Realty
The Kimberly Davis Group closed 2017 with Kimberly and team being recognized as the KW Plano #2 Real Estate Team! Having been named the #1 Realtor the past prior 9 years! Kimberly has also been recognized as the #1 Keller Williams Real Estate Agent for the entire TX/NM Region!
The Kimberly Davis Group earned the designation of Top Producing Group for 2016 at KW Plano. We closed 159 transactions and $46.6M in production for 2017.
We're a 12 person FULL TIME team comprised of our lead Listing Realtor and CEO, Kimberly Davis, and our Director of Operations, Joel Fisher. Our team is dedicated to providing our clients the best home buying and selling experience with a full time marketing department and dedicated agents. Our dedication to our clients does not end at the signing table, as we continue to nurture our relationship with our clients even after completing a transaction.