The Good Home Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- If you do not have your license, be in Real Estate School and close to taking the real estate exam
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ (commission only)
About The Good Home Group
We are a medium-sized, family real estate development company that primarily self-performs construction for projects that we own. We are the opposite of corporate and have a very fun atmosphere; our employees are like one big family. If you enjoy an atmosphere where you aren't boxed into a rigid structure, then this will be a great fit.
National powerhouse real estate development team that continues to build exciting projects in the DFW market.
Align with top talent to construct a large pipeline of projects.
Grit, commitment, consistency, learning-based, coachable, passionate, drive, and taking names!
Through our organization we will help our employees to reach their highest goals.
A real estate development company that strives for growth in any market.