We’re looking for a Phoenix, AZ real estate agent who wants to work with the number one brokerage in Arizona, run their real estate business their way and keep 100% of their commission!
- Are you a new agent?
- Experienced agent?
- Team or team lead?
- High-volume/top-producing agent?
WE WANT YOU!
We have the resources and tools you need to accelerate your business. Apply now and get these benefits:
- 100% Commission-- Keep ALL of your commission! This means you have the ability to reinvest in your business the way you want or take the vacation you’ve been dreaming of. You decide how to use your money the way you want.
- Total Support Training-- You get access to 24/7 broker support, a live agent services support team and online and on-site training and mentorship programs, continuing education classes and business development opportunities led by industry professionals and top-producers
- Technology (With NO FEES)-- Benefit from technology created exclusively for your productivity tracking and paperless transaction management. Maximize your growth and earning potential with the ability to list, create, track and manage your personal website, property pages and marketing.
- Collaborative Culture-- Support and nurture the growth of your career. Network with other success-driven agents at on-site meetings, in specialized groups for teams and top producers and during peer-to-peer events.
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firm in Arizona. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and the number one brokerage firm in the Phoenix market with nearly 6,500 agents and 43 office locations.
About HomeSmart International
Unlock your business potential working for the fastest-growing brokerage in the country. HomeSmart has been ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 16,500+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.
- Prospect and follow-up with leads
- Present your services as a real estate agent to buyers and sellers
- Host open houses
- Answer inbound calls and respond to online inquiries
- Schedule listing appointments and present your listing presentation with clients
- Educate clients on their home buying and/or selling experience
- Show properties
- Enter ARMLS information and market your listings
- Manage your transactions from listing to escrow
- Live and breathe your expertise in the residential real estate market
- Current Real Estate License.
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
$100,000 at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 16,000+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.