RE/MAX @ HOME
Our market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell real estate.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our team.
Average earnings are $100,000+ at plan commission and top agents are making MUCH MORE!
Here is what we offer:
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success
- Proven on-boarding and training programs
- Dedicated team of administrators designed to support and maximize your business
We are currently hiring and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Remain the point of contact between buyer and seller and proactively ensure buyer satisfaction
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients to keep the sales pipeline full
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Provide buyers with available properties to meet their specific needs to generate property sales
- Hold open houses regularly to effectively introduce clients to the market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have own car and clean driving record
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
$60,000+ Commission Based
About RE/MAX @ HOME
RE/MAX @ HOME is an industry-leading real estate firm located in the heart of Philadelphia. We service clients throughout the region, ranging from residential resales, investments, land, commercial properties, rentals, and property management. We have recently been ranked #75 in the country by Real Trends (The Wall Street Journal).