The Cole Group
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
*Must be licensed
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Manage a database of leads and follow up with them consistently
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must be a full-time real estate agent
- Must be a highly motivated and goal-oriented person
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Cole Group
I am a top-producing real estate agent with a small team who is looking to grow my team to fulfill a large flow of client leads. I enjoy helping motivated agents achieve greater levels of success in their businesses.