We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Presidential
RE/MAX Presidential is a fully set up team with all up to date resources. Team culture is great to work with. We have 20 years in the Real Estate business.