We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Presidential
RE/MAX Presidential is a fully set up team with all up-to-date resources. Team culture is great to work with. We have 20 years in the Real Estate business.