We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
up to $82,500
RE/MAX Pearland HomeTeam is located in the heart of Pearland, Texas. Team lead Maggie McFarland has been in the business since 1994. Our team offers coaching and guidance to get you to your desired income goal.