1st Class Real Estate
We provide free Buyer and Seller leads!
Are you ready to be part of something bigger?
- Pursing or hold a Real Estate Agent license?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- High energy Sales motivated.
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
Are you interested in keeping your commission, having leads provided, and pay zero dollars in Realtor association fees? We offer models designed to meet the needs of every agent at any stage of their career.
We are focused, driven, fun, and productive. If you want to exceed your goals, have fun at work, and build a life worth living, we want to talk with you!
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline to generate sales leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Land and manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000 Commission Plan
About 1st Class Real Estate
1st Class Real Estate is a rapidly growing full-service real estate franchise that specializes in lead generation, leadership, productivity tools, and support. We are constantly changing and growing with the market using the newest lead generation technology available. Our main focus is to provide our agents with amazing Culture, Mentoring, Advanced Productivity Tools, Superior Training, and Leads! We offer models designed to meet the needs of every agent at any stage of their career.
Learn more: https://premiergroup.1stclassrealestate.com/stats