You bring your brand, we’ll help you do the rest.
About HomeSmart International
Unlock your business potential working for the fastest-growing brokerage in the country. HomeSmart has been ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 16,000+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.
About HomeSmart Professionals
HomeSmart Professionals is headquartered in Palm Springs, CA with locations in La Quinta, Palm Desert and Big Bear Lake. Since opening in 2012, we have steadily grown to over 500 agents.
Benefits of Working With HomeSmart Professionals
- 100% Commission-- Keep ALL of your commission! This means you have the ability to reinvest in your business the way you want or take the vacation you’ve been dreaming of. You decide how to use your money the way you want.
- Total Support and Training-- You get access to 24/7 broker support, a live agent services support team and online and on-site training and mentorship programs, continuing education classes and business development opportunities led by industry professionals and top-producers.
- Technology (With NO FEES)-- Benefit from technology created exclusively for your productivity tracking and paperless transaction management. Maximize your growth and earning potential with the ability to list, create, track and manage your personal website, property pages and marketing.
- Collaborative Culture-- Support and nurture the growth of your career. Network with other success-driven agents at on-site meetings, in specialized groups for teams and top producers and during peer-to-peer events.
Why Work with HomeSmart Professionals?
- Uncapped earning potential-- you determine how much you earn
- Keep 100% of your commission to invest in your business
- Run your business the way you want
- Work anywhere, anytime
- Get the Support, Tech, Training and Culture you’re looking for
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
$100,000+ at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 16,000+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.