Young Lee Group with @Properties
$75,000 - $100,000 Full-time, Commission
REALTOR Wanted! (we can help get you licensed if needed)
- Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively.
We provide everything you need to be successful!
- Buyer Leads
- broker and sales manager support
- experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry.
- systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success
If you are humble and hungry and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Connect and consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Responding to new leads in a timely manner and maintain consistent follow-up to convert into appointments.
- Responsible to track and report daily activity.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications thereof.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Have local knowledge of the community and market to help answer questions about potential homes and their surrounding neighborhoods.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to learn. License preferred.
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement.
- Willing to work evenings/weekends.
- Must have own transportation to drive to appointments.
- Must have a team mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mindset, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented and driven, with a focus on personable customer service.
$60,000 - $100,000 annual average commission
About Young Lee Group with @Properties
The Young Lee Group with @Properties is a consistent top producing group year over year as designated by the Chicago Associations of Realtors. We are a tight knit team that is looking for a special person that will fit our culture of caring and growing as a team and as a person. We believe in a family atmosphere and working hard and playing hard.