We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Present your services as a real estate agent to buyers and sellers
- Host open houses
- Schedule listing appointments and present your listing presentation with clients
- Educate clients on their home buying and/or selling experience
- Show properties
- Manage your transactions from listing to escrow
- Live and breathe your expertise in the residential real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Professional and ethical business acumen
- A motivated individual looking for support to run their own real estate business
- Entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Active Florida Real Estate License
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS is a plus!
- Any level of real estate experience is welcomed!
$100,000 at plan commission
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 18,000+ agents in 190 offices throughout the country.