Buyer's Agent Needed for our Team!
The NextHome Coastal Team is looking for a Buyer's Agent! WE HAVE LEADS, and our team cannot handle them all. You will be provided with all the tools necessary. Full training and mentorship included. (So it's okay if you're newer in the business as we have extensive training and mentoring that you may find beneficial.)
ALL EXPENSES PAID - you will only be responsible for your own licensing/MLS, auto and phone expenses.
- Manage CRM and sales pipeline; follow up with leads (via e-mail, text, and phone calls.)
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Call, convert, prospect our leads as well as your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month.
- Conduct showings and perform market analyses.
- Serve as your clients’ advocate and adviser through the day of closing.
- MUST be a licensed California real estate sales agent
- Have own laptop and smart phone
- Valid CA driver's license and auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle
- Possess strong work ethic and time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Be tech savvy, and value the tools and technology of real estate
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willing to follow our system and procedures (Be Trainable!)
- Have a positive, team-oriented mentality
- Bilingual is a plus
Please note: This is a Commission Only position.
$75,000+ annual at plan (Commission Only)
About NextHome Coastal
We are a full service brokerage, providing all the support an Agent needs. You can learn more about our company, NextHome Coastal, by visiting www.JoinNextHomeCoastal.com.