The Gold Standard Group of RE/MAX Realty Centre
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Manage (pre-screened) incoming lead relationships via telephone, email, text and BoomTown CRM
- Convert leads handed off from client care team into appointments
- Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis
- Show homes to pre-qualified clients
- Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database
- Write and negotiate clients to contract offers
- Effectively communicate with management team
- Consult with clients for the real estate sales transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Ability to learn scripts and dialogues
- English fluency
- Exceptional organization and follow-up skills
- Customer service oriented
- Sales experience
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Valid real estate license in Maryland preferred
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all time
$50,000 - $150,000 aggressive commission structure
About The Gold Standard Group of RE/MAX Realty Centre
The Gold Standard Group is a local TOP real estate company focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!