OwnThe405 Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Represent 36 to 50 buyers successfully each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
$75,000 - $100,000
About OwnThe405 Real Estate Group
OwnThe405 Real Estate Group is in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate.
We believe in a culture of production and having fun along the way. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.