Carlyn Lowery Exceptional Homes
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$86,000 - $103,200 yearly
About Carlyn Lowery Exceptional Homes
How would joining a rapidly growing, top real estate team CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
You will have access to an incredible amount of support, training & resources. EVERYTHING you need to build a successful career.
Plus, our team also happens to be some of the most fun and interesting people working in the DC Metro area. We are family!