We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid Real Estate license or in the process of getting Licensed
$75,000+ per year
About KW Signature
Keller Williams is the #1 training and coaching company as per Training Magazine and consistently ranks in the top workplaces in North America. Come have a chat and see what we are all about.