We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$71,000 - $110,000
About CT Restoration
CT Restoration is a rapidly growing team based in central Connecticut. We are a team of real estate agents, investors, and contractors who sell single family and commercial properties. We flipped 5 homes last year and are on track triple that number. We help clients across ALL of Connecticut, and we are rapidly expanding.
We help each other grow our businesses through training, coaching, and referrals.